Have you got what it takes? Empire strives for excellence in everything that we do. If you are looking for a standard 9-5 job our firm is not for you. If you are looking to push yourself and achieve great things, to become a better version of your self and significantly increase your knowledge and income then we welcome you to apply.
Empire invites success driven individuals to become a part of our group. If you think you have what it takes to join our elite team please see our current openings.
Remuneration conditions will be based on candidates experience, skills and knowledge. Remuneration will be a mix of Fixed/Bonus/Commission. Absolute minimum Income expectations are $30,000 per year if you are not earning this we will not keep you on at the firm. Our most successful BDM receives $84,000 per year but we think he could do better!
The successful candidate will be a motivated charismatic outgoing individual that is confident and able to deal with multiple tasks. The role requires the candidate to be punctual and well organised. The core role of a BDM is too source potential clients via social media, attending networking events and internet research. You will be required to schedule meetings with potential clients and existing clients and manage everything via Microsft365 and a CRM system.
You will be working along side 1 or more Wealth Consultants running their day to day agendas scheduling meetings with cold prospects, indicated prospects and managing existing clients. You are the first and main point of contact for our clients so professionalism must be exercised at all times. You must be able to work in a team and work to targets. The role is well suited to well organized competitive personalities who are hungry to achieve. We expect our employees to be extremely successful and want more.
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good business knowledge
- Negotiation skills
- Tact and diplomacy
- A good grasp of numbers and the ability to write documents in a professional style
- Organisational skills
- Be to date with economic matters
- The ability to stay calm under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- The ability to keep objectives and goals firmly in sight
- The ability to remain flexible and seek alternative options to problems
- Problem-solving skills
- College A-Level qualification or similar previous experience
- Fluent English Essential (candidates with more than one language preferred)
- Experience in Sales/Tele-Sales/Marketing/Management preferable
- Experience in Consulting/Finance/Insurance preferable
- Valid Passport
All training and support will be provided if you think you may have what it takes please send us your CV and schedule an interview. If you are interested in growing your career we provide our BDMs 3-5 year programme to become fully fledged financial consultants where they can expect to quadruple their income.